Why did you prefer a Wii? for the games?

Shripe

I liked the innovation of the motion sensing technology, but now I'm planning on buying a 360 soon. Innovation and fun on the Wii, classic controls and game series that haven't made it to the Wii for the 360.

Werbung:

Strampa

Would like to own every console, and I will at least buy a 360 later on. But Wii's got Zelda, Mario and Metroid ; ) And of course alot of other great games. And the controls in some games are really great. Just play RE4 and you'll see ;P

pure_mind_games

MaxiPower said:
because i trust Nintendo to make a console that wont break unlike SONY, i never had any luck with them, and the games too, metroid, will rock

I've had mine since launch and had no problems, if anything the 360 seems to have more problems than the PS3

hinrichsenster

I simply prefer the Wii by three things:

- Until the moment it is the only console that has create a game of Hajime no Ippo
- Has the classic games of Mario and their derivatives
- Has a perfect gameplay

Lintz

It was a completely new gaming experience and in the end I can only w8 for the game that will give me the complete experience.

Lucke189

I dunno why, but I have always liked Nintendo, even if I had never owned a console from them.. oh, except Game Boy Color. Maybe it was my Game Boy that brought me closer to Nintendo. ^_^
And when I was young I always thought that guy in the Zelda games where cool, but at that time I thought his name was Zelda and not Link as I learned when I played the games. xD

So my answer is that i bought the Wii because it was cheap, the motion control was cool and it was made by Nintendo :)

Werbung:

Lucke189

And I was sooo Hyped for Zelda:TP, that made me what Wii even more.

By the way, another good thing about the Wii is that the Wii games are sold cheaper than the games for 360 and PS3.