Who's getting Guitar Hero 3?

cloudzero45

yeah im in america and i have.... but im not gonna sell it if thats what you want
but yeah if you like games like this.... this is a game you would like(if that makes any sense)

Werbung:

psychoz

I want this game so baaddd but i'm too poor... ;( i just bought super mario galaxy..

Rock Band look like a little bit better because we can use micro and a DRUM!!!!

cloudzero45

Jailbreak said:
yer its only in mono sound, not stereo, but they say that they might release a patch for it to correct it.

i don't think it possible to correct that with a patch... its too big of a change in the disc.... that might just come with a new disc....

oh and rock band looks better... but there not as many song....and the song selection is kinda bad....

cloudzero45

same here... but i already bought guitar hero.... and let me say it is very entense and fun...
the song "Through the fire and flames"... is impossible in hard mode... i don't even want to see it in expert

cloudzero45

piwi31 said:
i wont it but i need money

correct your grammer piwi... it is a lot of money... 90$ + tax is a lot of money for some people... but i heard you bought madden 08 a couple days ago.... if you save your money for really good games like this instead of buying madden 08... or could of been playing this right now

Werbung: