Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Werbung:

JustinGTL

Matt said:
I voted no, simply because it's not in the same league as other consoles. This is more of a interactive console, not really competing with graphics etc.

yeah but thats why its famis is because of the controls and the game play from the controls right? and graphics on the wii arnt bad! there like xbox or ps2 graphics.

JustinGTL

I think the wii is the best for some things like interactive play and sumerging you into the game by making u do more actions wise and the xbox 360 is the best for online play and the ps3? i have no idea at the moment so ill say its the best at not selling.

metroidprime3rules

JustinGTL said:
I think the wii is the best for some things like interactive play and sumerging you into the game by making u do more actions wise and the xbox 360 is the best for online play and the ps3? i have no idea at the moment so ill say its the best at not selling.

xbox 360 has fun gameplay too and remember ps3 has motion controls :D

Sousanator

Definitely not the best. There have been so many crappy games that that I think Nintendo is just in it for the money. They never released such crap games like this with the NES. The reason they started cartridges was so random companies don't make crap games for their system. I would rather have less good games, then a bunch of really crappy games.

One of the main reasons I'm keeping the wii is because of SSB, and because I am a console collector.

Werbung: