Who is your favourite game character EVER?

radascars

The best for me is Azuka Kazama from Tekken 5. I used here everytime I play PSP and I always win against her opponents. I believe she uses traditional martial arts and I really like her killing-moves and techniques.

I am a tekken fan too and I use Azuka Kazama as my main character, I play arcade games and most of my plays I win but there are a lot of good players too. Do you play it in arcade or just in psp?

Werbung:
Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield from the Resident Evil series.

*They manage to survive huge zombie outbreaks with just a few guns.
*They stopped zombie outbreaks from spreading worldwide.
*They can take always beat whatever type of zombie, whether it be a carrier-sized monster or a giant ogre-type zombie.
*They managed to beat the most powerful zombie/parasite-human hybrids on the planet, Lord Saddler and Wesker.
*They can heal themselves using eggs and herbs (I don't know about you guys but I would need some serious medical attention for all the stuff they go through).
*They just look bad-ass!

bertorelli

Of course the most known character in the universe... Mario!
And about evil characters, hmm... Baal from Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction :) His laugh was amazing

radascars

Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield from the Resident Evil series.

*They manage to survive huge zombie outbreaks with just a few guns.
*They stopped zombie outbreaks from spreading worldwide.
*They can take always beat whatever type of zombie, whether it be a carrier-sized monster or a giant ogre-type zombie.
*They managed to beat the most powerful zombie/parasite-human hybrids on the planet, Lord Saddler and Wesker.
*They can heal themselves using eggs and herbs (I don't know about you guys but I would need some serious medical attention for all the stuff they go through).
*They just look bad-ass!

That made me feel like I miss playing Resident Evil, I remember when I finish Resident Evil 4 in just 24hours! :)

That made me feel like I miss playing Resident Evil, I remember when I finish Resident Evil 4 in just 24hours! :)
Wow, that is some achievement! It took me around a week to finish it, mainly because I was playing on Veteran mode and the atmosphere at some points at the game are super scary.

radascars

Wow, that is some achievement! It took me around a week to finish it, mainly because I was playing on Veteran mode and the atmosphere at some points at the game are super scary.

Its because I misplaced my memory card somewhere in my room and I am in the middle of the game before I realized that my memory card is not in its slot. And then after I finished the game, out of nowhere I found my memo card lying under my pillow lol

RPCOM

I like the character of Grand Theft Auto IV, "Niko Bellic". He is a good guy who comes from Europe in search of his betrayer army counterparts. The story of GTA IV is good and full of suspense :).

I think my favorite character is either Altair or Ezio. They are both from the Assassin's Creed series. Altair is from AC1 and Ezio is from AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.

Saohc

My favorite characters are all of FF series

Vincent Valentine
Rinoa Heartily
Squall Lionheart
Cloud Strife
Tifa Lockheart!

They are best and rocks!

Probably because of her chest, lol.

Another one of my favorite video game characters is Radd Spencer from the original Bionic Commando for the NES.

Killing "The Badds" and European tryants named "Master D".

Good times. Good times..

radascars

Probably because of her chest, lol.

Another one of my favorite video game characters is Radd Spencer from the original Bionic Commando for the NES.

Killing "The Badds" and European tryants named "Master D".

Good times. Good times..

After making the characters HD, I could honestly say you're right! Tifa looks really hot and sexy with her outfit and stuff like that. Her face is pretty much like of a normal Asian chick. :)

Super Six 4

This is really open ended but I think you mean for video games.

Sergeant Johnson. Nuff said.

194398_main.jpg

Super Six 4

Sergeant Johnson is from Halo, and he is the second best, if not the best character from Halo ever. He's certainly my favorite.

As Sarge said on Red vs. Blue: "he recieved a major in SCREAMING!!!! With a minor in HOO-RAH! Sergeant Johnson revolutionized the way we think about ass kicking."

Werbung:

Gamer

My favorite character would definitely be Aeden (I think this is how he was called) from Dragon Age: Origins.
That's probably due to a few reasons, I absolutely adored the game, it was epic.
And maybe because the characters there, were very customize-able, so it's basically loving a character you created, its personality and decisions, they're your doing.
I also loved captain Shepard from Mass Effect 2, same reasons as Aeden, but cooler, because the game has lots of guns.