Which to buy.. PS3 or 360

Sousanator

360 just for some really good games such as The Orange Box(EA ruined it on PS3) and because a lot more people play online
They didn't ruin it, it would be difficult to tell what version you are playing unless you saw the controller you were using.
I actually like the PS3 version better, since theres not achievement whores online.

Werbung:

pkf0rtzh4ar

well i would like it to own the xbox 360 because of the games...

most of the games of xbox are also for ps3 but i just seem to like them more on the xbox...and there are also cool games for xbox only...ninja gaiden halo 3 bioshock Etc.

Johnhg7

Taking back what I said earlier (about a month ago) I would go with the PS3 because most of the games that are on the 360 are coming out on the PS3 and you save money in the long run because you don't have to pay for x-box live.

killman360

It really depends on what you are into. The Xbox 360 is better for playing games online and the PS3 has a better interface and Blu-ray. The games on both systems are quite good.

LinkHylian

I'm not sure really because they both good yet the Xbox360 does not a handheld games console connectivity function (well,not like the PS3 does) and also cannot play Blue-Ray but is less bigger and sucks up less energy than the PS3 so for the safty of the envioriment,I would get an Xbox360.

Werbung: