which drive chip do i have ?

Werbung:

badboykane

TimpZ said:
but badboykane said that it wasn't correct!

It wasn't correct for mine, it prob will be for quite a lot of them as all serial numbers are obviously in order and if you get one of the Wii consoles with a serial number close to the border where the chip changes then it may not be accurate in which one it could be.
As someone said above, the best way, well in fact the only real true way to tell is to open the console and look at it.

supersujay said:
wht are u guys talking about wht drive chip in the wii?

because you would need to know if you were to mod the Wii as the latest D2C chips are not moddable at this time.

EngWii

MaxiPower said:
lol is it worth modding, the PSP is but is the Wii what can ya do? apart from homebrew and emulators

Well, you could play illegal games on it.
But i agree, unlike a PSP, the wii isn't really worth modding, wii games are pretty cheap anyway.
Apparantly my console has no legs, or something like that, i don't know.
I'd rather keep my years warranty than have a few free games.

MaxiPower

hmm na to tell ya the truth i couldnt be bothered modding my Wii, my PSP will do

btw Gdog, i dont know what Gdog means but i know you from this minute as Ghost Dog, haha thats a cla name, and a average film

beerbert

i would never chip my wii!!! but i was thinking on chipping my ps2 but i cant be bothered it costs alot and it will ruin the garuntee

badboykane

beerbert said:
i was thinking on chipping my ps2 but i cant be bothered it costs alot and it will ruin the garuntee

Is your PS2 even still under guarantee, they are well old now. It don't cost a lot either, chips can be got for only around £10 now, less than a used game

Werbung: