In the Planet of Earth
In The continent of North America
In the Country of the USA
In the Michigan State
In the Wayne County
In the City of Dearborn

:)

Rexiwen

Hello my Friends, Im from Mexico, its a cool Forum, i will try to make better like others, i speak Spanish too. Here you have a friend, Thanks.

hockeyhero

Rexiwen said:
Hello my Friends, Im from Mexico, its a cool Forum, i will try to make better like others, i speak Spanish too. Here you have a friend, Thanks.

wow mexico thats a really cool place....:dance2:

Fosforico

First italian in the forum. A little step for a man, A great step for Italy.

I'm from where WEED is legal .
Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

Come Smoke With Me.

Lucky you.. but netherlands is not very far from Italy maybe i'll go for an istructive trip this Christmas...

guyofgod

hockeyhero said:
Rexiwen said:

It's a bummer that we can't speak spanish on this site :p I am learning it but it is very hard at parts. Masculine? Feminine? Why can't all non-breathing things just be its? haha, but I agree with Hockeyhero, Mexico rocks, everyone greats you buy kissing you on the cheek :air_kiss:

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Luigi said:
hockeyhero said:
Rexiwen said:

It's a bummer that we can't speak spanish on this site :p I am learning it but it is very hard at parts. Masculine? Feminine? Why can't all non-breathing things just be its? haha, but I agree with Hockeyhero, Mexico rocks, everyone greats you buy kissing you on the cheek :air_kiss:

lol..french has masculine and feminine aswell......

e.g chien and chienne