What would you Change/Add to the wii?

Werbung:

TimpZ

how about more wifi games and a compability so that if there was a major bugg or similiar, you could download a fix for it!

Gdog

also, when playing virtual consoles games, i wud like the wiimote to add new functions to it, like a flying game, u actually play like a racing game, moving the wiimote

Squiddy

- 60Gb Hard Drive - not flash memory, won't help it in faster loading times, but Nintendo won't do it as it'd lose their crappy casual crowd.
- Wii Keyboard - would be great for Internet Channel, but Nintendo won't bother. :/
- HD support and at least Blu-Ray support - Sony doesn't own Blu-ray, they only have shares in it - so Blu-Ray would be great (but the rumour made it impossible) - but some sort of HDMI Port adapter to connect to Wii's AV IN port would be great, but no. The Wii's too weak to handle HD.
- Better development techniques - Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy and Brawl look great graphically, even on-par on PS3/360 games but these are in-housed projects from Nintendo. Third-parties are making absoultely crap-looking games, so like what Sony is doing with devs through Playstation EDGE (a method to make great looking PS3 games), Nintendo should release a kind of program that updates regularly for developers to make great Wii looking games, and also improve the Remote and Nunchuk control.
- A REAL Online Channel - should be like Xbox Live.

My five pence.

Gdog

Squiddy said:
- 60Gb Hard Drive - not flash memory, won't help it in faster loading times, but Nintendo won't do it as it'd lose their crappy casual crowd.
- Wii Keyboard - would be great for Internet Channel, but Nintendo won't bother. :/
- HD support and at least Blu-Ray support - Sony doesn't own Blu-ray, they only have shares in it - so Blu-Ray would be great (but the rumour made it impossible) - but some sort of HDMI Port adapter to connect to Wii's AV IN port would be great, but no. The Wii's too weak to handle HD.
- Better development techniques - Yeah, Super Mario Galaxy and Brawl look great graphically, even on-par on PS3/360 games but these are in-housed projects from Nintendo. Third-parties are making absoultely crap-looking games, so like what Sony is doing with devs through Playstation EDGE (a method to make great looking PS3 games), Nintendo should release a kind of program that updates regularly for developers to make great Wii looking games, and also improve the Remote and Nunchuk control.

My five pence.

Give it a year, they'll make a new wii or something. Wii2

Squiddy

Gdog said:
Squiddy said:

My five pence.

Give it a year, they'll make a new wii or something. Wii2

0_o If there's another Wii coming out - I'll stop being a Nintendo gamer.

*buys PS3*

Werbung:

Squiddy

killtheoldway said:
hahaha i liket= the 5 pence, that woud make the perfect gaming console!! woo!,

EH???????

I didn't call it the 5 Pence, I just 5 pence as in 'This is my opinion inputted in this discussion'.