What was your first wii game

Werbung:

Sonson

Not counting Wii Sports, my first game was Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I'm a diehard Sonic the Hedgehog fan, and just had to try it despite Sonic's lack of quality games lately. Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed in the least. The control scheme took some getting used to, but after I got the hang of things, it was an absolute blast to play from start to finish.

Ryano

Sonson said:
Not counting Wii Sports, my first game was Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I'm a diehard Sonic the Hedgehog fan, and just had to try it despite Sonic's lack of quality games lately. Thankfully, I wasn't disappointed in the least. The control scheme took some getting used to, but after I got the hang of things, it was an absolute blast to play from start to finish.

Is it good?

Because alot of people have said its terrible...

Sonson

Ryano said:
Is it good?

Well, it really depends on your preference. But having played all of the "next-gen" Sonic the Hedgehog games, Sonic and the Secret Rings is, in my opinion, definately the best. It's a good game that's fun to play, and actually focuses on Sonic and not a myriad of other characters.

That in my opinion is what counts when it comes to Sonic. The fun-factor and gameplay, both of which are very high.[/i]

Pythorne

Sonson said:
Ryano said:
Is it good?

Well, it really depends on your preference. But having played all of the "next-gen" Sonic the Hedgehog games, Sonic and the Secret Rings is, in my opinion, definately the best. It's a good game that's fun to play, and actually focuses on Sonic and not a myriad of other characters.

That in my opinion is what counts when it comes to Sonic. The fun-factor and gameplay, both of which are very high.[/i]

Strong opinion..... You are a good addition to Wii pros........
I could of bought Sonic Secret rings for a low price, but i shose not to instead im saving up for a high class game. I didnt think Sonic would be in way you expressed it. How much would you give SOnic out of 10. I cant get it for 16 dollars....

Werbung: