What was your first Console?

Werbung:

sammy

kl2fU.jpg

Under-rated *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

iArvee

My first console was the PS1. However that broke, so my dad exchanged that for a Sega Dreamcast. A week later, that broke again (I guess I was that unlucky) and exchanged it for the N64. It was a keeper! Gave me countless hours of fun and still does. :)

saizo6

The first console we had was an Atari and my brother and I were really into Pong. Later on we got the NES and the Atari was old news. But the first console that actually belonged to only me was the Playstation 2. It was the big bulky model and I actually still have it (10 years or so later). I mostly use it as a DVD player these days but once in a while I'll pop in a game and play on it.

Ronald Ramos

My first console was the SEGA Genesis. Had some really good times with that console. Even remember my first game which is The Jungle Book.

Volux

SEGA Genesis. I've played one, but wasn't my first console. I can't quite remember many..if any..games from it at all!

Epicfied

I love my old consoles. My first console was the NES. It was passed down from my mom to my sister to me. The SNES was a very close second. I think it was in the house and such. It just was not mine quite yet.

smayra grace

Mine first and last Console On which I like to Play games is Xbox 360...This is the first console On which I played game for the forst Time and even Now I like to Play games on it..

logyon

I remember playing games on a old 468 computer and also playing games on a spectrum zx that I got from a family memeber.

Also then got playstation 1, xbox original, and gameboy. When i was younger

I later then when I got older I bought a new computer, playstation 2.

And in the past 3 years i have bought ps3, xbox 360, wii, nintendo 64, gamecube, ps1 again, psp.

Out of all of those consoles i would say the best that i have spent the most time on would have been the xbox 360

Werbung: