What was the first game you bought?

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

i would have to agree with you, the first wii game i bought wasnt for me so i got him warioware :) and i got wii play for the extra controller...it was totally worth it....

yeah XD it was fun :p and I was lucky, i was the second last to get one :p then it was out of stock for months until they got new ones (very few) and it is actually still hard to get a Wii here in sweden

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
yeah XD it was fun :p and I was lucky, i was the second last to get one :p then it was out of stock for months until they got new ones (very few) and it is actually still hard to get a Wii here in sweden

You serious?:thumbdown:

damn, unlucky for you guys...

Phillysoul11

Rasande Bävern said:

wow thats a great story.....

Werbung:

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
Ryano said:
Rasande Bävern said:

You serious?:thumbdown:

damn, unlucky for you guys...
ye i no....

Thing is in Ireland its so easy to get games and the wii so easy its unbelievable...