What shoud Nintendo have next?

bksands77

they should remake wavebirds that are wii branded and don't need to have a receiver plugged into the system

they would simply connect just like wiimotes

Werbung:

TimpZ

there is going to be endless many! and you don't even need one! but most is made from 3rd parties like for wii sports. dont buy them!

Lintz

It should have usb support for usb keyboards.^^ And would be nice with support for external harddrives. 250gig space^^ And no need 2 buy a SDcard.

And don't think they need more accessories because the wiimote is good so now give us good games to=)

Yeno

Lintz said:
It should have usb support for usb keyboards.^^ And would be nice whit support for external harddrives. 250gig space^^ And no need 2 buy a SDcard.
Holy crud man. Who the heck needs 250 gig's for Wii! Most games and apps need like 20 MB at most I think. My comp only has a 80gb hard drive lol.

And ass for the accessories I'd have to say Kiiboard.

Lintz

Yeno said:
Lintz said:
It should have usb support for usb keyboards.^^ And would be nice whit support for external harddrives. 250gig space^^ And no need 2 buy a SDcard.
Holy crud man. Who the heck needs 250 gig's for Wii! Most games and apps need like 20 MB at most I think. My comp only has a 80gb hard drive lol.

And ass for the accessories I'd have to say Kiiboard.

Whit that space you can have media players and music and stuff like that on the wii. You could easely watch photos from the harddrive in the photo channel. And then plug in the usb cable in the computer and you got the stuff there.

*Off topic info got a 80gig in my xbox and it's full*

Werbung:

TimpZ

market is going to overflow with accessories. almost nothing is worth it! maybe a steering wheel and a gun would be nice, but nothing more