What other N64 games do you want to see show up in wii download?

lap88

I was going through and loving that I can dl 64 games for my Wii since my 64 is long gone. I think it's a great idea and I really hope they expand even more titles! I personally can't wait for Mario Golf 64. I absolutely loved that game. On that note I hope they hurry up and release it for the Wii as well, I'd pre-order that for sure!

Werbung:

Lexy

Silicon Valley
Diddy Kong Racing

Goldeneye if anything is going to show up on sale on Xbox live, Rare has been sold to Microsoft. It's saddening because I'd love to see Banjo Kazooie/Tooie and the original Conker's Bad Fur Day on there too.

pkf0rtzh4ar

i'd would love gex enter the gecko, or geks enter the gecko, or something like that. you are a gecko and someone has stolen ur remote control, and u have to get it back or something like that, great games, so meny hours of amazing gameplay, best 64 game ever out of mario 64

Lexy

i'd would love gex enter the gecko, or geks enter the gecko, or something like that. you are a gecko and someone has stolen ur remote control, and u have to get it back or something like that, great games, so meny hours of amazing gameplay, best 64 game ever out of mario 64

It's Gex enter the gecko, I played that again recently as well. It wasn't as fun as it was when I played it before. I didn't know that it was for the N64 though. I thought it was just for the playstation.

JMM

Loads:

Super Smash Bros.
Snowboard Kids (1 and 2)
DK64
Banjo 1 and 2 (not going to happen but hey, I can dream!)
Perfect Dark

Werbung:

Silver-Tan

I would LOVE to see some Rare Games... like Conker's Bad Fur Day,or Banjo Kazooie... (Yeah,i know it's not gonna happen,but hey!,i can dream,Rigth?)

But it would bee cool to see Pokemon Stadium,Mario Party and Resident Evil

I HATE that there are,like,10 N64 games in the Virtual Console