What on Wi-Fi Annoys You the Most?

What type of people on Wi-Fi annoy you the most?

• Boo Spammers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Teleport Spammers

• Hammer Bro Spammers

• MegaStrike Spammers

• Tricksters

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Disconnectors

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
As many of you know, there are a wide variety of people you'll encounter on Wi-Fi and users have coined new words to describe them as they make the online mode more interesting for some, but for others, it makes it somewhat of a nuisance when you face them.

There are tricksters, deke spammers, Mega Strike spammers, and of course, disconnectors: theres a wide range.

Discuss 'em all here.

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

It annoys me when people disconnect, all of the others are fine because they are just using different stratigies (however cheap they may be) but dissconnecting is just wrong

Disconnectors used to annoy me like crazy but I've just come to accept them. XD
They're not as bad as they used to be, though. I've been playing MSC since July when it first released and I've seen a lot of different things go on in Wi-Fi and how people have changed in how they play/the decisions they make, etc.

I've only disconnected ONCE because it was an emergency but otherwise, I'm no disconnector.

Ash

I think disconnecting is wrong too and are by far the worst, they shouldn't do it unless in an emergency and have to, but on the other hand if you've got Internet like mine it just goes down when it wants to lol

Heh. Yeah, before my friend gave me his Wi-Fi USB Connector to keep, I had a relatively odd access point in my area and it resulted in a "loss of transmission" quite a few times, more than it should have anyways. But now, it's usually the other side that's the problem. ;)

shadowofchaos

It annoys me when people disconnect, all of the others are fine because they are just using different stratigies (however cheap they may be) but dissconnecting is just wrong

I second that notion!

I NEVER Disconnect... no matter how bad I'm losing (which is actually a rare occasion...)

Werbung: