What In God's Name?!

Samlc1

Hey my fellow murponians and now Gamesonlyians <-- Doesn't go. I've been away over the holiday. And i just wanted to ask what in gods name has happened? Please teach me xD

Werbung:

willspeed

Cry, Cry. No Murpo.com? Wheres chatbox? No Murpo clan? I'm going to sulk for abit xD So this is gamesonly.org eh?

yh kinda plain huh

but the guy murpo was talkin about falter... lol well his name isnt falter, its walter XDD

and he sed he might get a chatbox
but this is the new beta forums or sum **** -.-

edit: WTF why do they bleep out swear words!
its not like 10 year olds go on this... do they?

Hari Seldon

i thought you were 10 will...

i dunno what we are going to do about the clan, or the jeep racing, or whatever, im just going with the flow atm and seeing what'll happen in the next few weeks, you should too.

willspeed

WTF :p im not 10!
if i was ten i wouldnt even be on BFH :D

when i was 10 i went on a computer, but not to download games and play them with good online friends(e.g. HS, murpo... etc)

yh about the jeep wars? is it still on?

Hari Seldon

lol, the '10' was only a joke.
Jeep wars is currently canceled, i dont know who signed up or anything because i wasnt warned about 'the switch'. i dunno whether to start up again cause there probs wont be enough bfh traffic for anything on the scale we had imagined.

ForeverSoldier

Does that mean the servers are all dead? I was gonna book the film server for a tribute to the National closed beta exclusives (mainly Parrot) before they went out for reselling. :/

Werbung: