1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

What happened...

Discussion in 'Virtual Console' started by Theherolink_1, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Theherolink_1

Theherolink_1 New Member

to emulators people! i mean why download VC(im not againthem)its just a clasic game that you can play on your PC i just find stupid how people waste money on them (i just found the N64 ones good!)The wii shop channel should have games demos articles about games and electric manuals or vids.that would be more cooler...

2. wiicrazedlink

wiicrazedlink New Member

u really dont get it nintendo gives out a variety of old classic games for old game systems that people like + u cant get them on the pc

3. Danny

Danny New Member

we peole without emulators pay because we dont wanna hook up all those systems and we can get to play games we never had as a kid..

4. jesta

jesta Moderator

I agree that the shop channel should have demos and maybe articles. But maybe we will one day with the WiiWare channel.
    As for electric manuals, you get them with your vc game by pressing the home button. It would kinda pointless having them before you download a game.

5. Goku_93

Goku_93 New Member

Demos Should be a good thiing to vc

6. Becky

Becky New Member

It's far more convenient to play these games on the Wii. Setting up emulators on the PC can be tricky and they don't tend to play as fluidly.

The Wii emulator software is specifically designed to work with the back-catalogue of VC titles to give you an experience as close to the original as possible.

7. Theherolink_1

Theherolink_1 New Member

well the emulators in my pc looks fully...but i just think how stupid id to waste 20 bucks in 4 vc games why are they so high???i still think they need more demos articles stuff like that...

8. skyclaw

skyclaw New Member

but your actually buying the game... so you own it after you download it for as long as you own that wii

9. Ash

Ash New Member

I prefer it on the Wii, i have bomber man on the wii and also on a emulator and its less jumpy and better quality on the Wii :)

10. Squiddy

Squiddy New Member

I know this is gonna be a sweeping generlisation, but this is one reason I dislike Americans.

VC is emulated by Nintendo with due care. It's LEGAL, unlike emulators.
    If you had real morals and ethics you wouldn't bother using emulators to play games like some kind of obsessive nerd (although I don't mind REAL PC gaming).

11. kaitora

kaitora New Member

well if you look at emulators, they aren't always reliable. I mean i have seen a nintendo DS one with someone playing pokemon diamond, and it runs at 60% gamespeed. It's easier to buy a DS and play it properly. Now it isn't illegal to run an emulator as long as you own the console (for bios copyright reasons), and as long as you own the game (for ROM reasons), however with the roms you can download them as use them as a trial/ evaluation for 24 hours before they MUST BE DELETED, and if you keep that rom over 24 hours and you don't own a real version of the game, then you are in violation of copyright laws.

12. Theherolink_1

Theherolink_1 New Member

you a**hole im not american!im chilean!but im living in new york...

13. wiipointsmaster

wiipointsmaster New Member

i'd rather play it on the wii because it's more fun than playing it on the pc

14. Squiddy

Squiddy New Member

Whatever.

15. yoshi

yoshi New Member

the controls are stupid for pc unless you have a controller but using the arrows kinda stinks. and playing on the wii is more fun.