What games would you like to Wii???

Werbung:

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
ooo....probably an nhl game! I love hockey, and it would be nice to have some control!

well you dont know this about me...but i love hockey too.....(lol...hockeyhero...:D)

but anyways.....a hockey game would definitely be cool on the wii.......too bad they didn't make nhl 08 for the wii......:(

maybe next time.....

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
ooo....probably an nhl game! I love hockey, and it would be nice to have some control!

well you dont know this about me...but i love hockey too.....(lol...hockeyhero...:D)

but anyways.....a hockey game would definitely be cool on the wii.......too bad they didn't make nhl 08 for the wii......:(

maybe next time.....

thats a good point. I didn't even realize that they didn't make an nhl 08. Imagine the game for the wii though, it would be so much fun. A nunchuk attatchment, use the joystick to move, and move the wiimote to take shots. That would be so cool. Does nintendo take Suggestions?

killman360

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

maybe next time.....

thats a good point. I didn't even realize that they didn't make an nhl 08. Imagine the game for the wii though, it would be so much fun. A nunchuk attatchment, use the joystick to move, and move the wiimote to take shots. That would be so cool. Does nintendo take Suggestions?

I actually never thought of how cool a hockey game for the wii would really be....Sweet!

But they have not made it yet....Bah!

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

maybe next time.....

well those are good control movements....but thats the reason why they didn't make nhl 08 for wii..... the controls would be to complicated..... but ya it would be cool if you had to move the nunchuck and the wiimoter back and swing it forward for a slapshot.....

Gdog

hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

maybe next time.....

well those are good control movements....but thats the reason why they didn't make nhl 08 for wii..... the controls would be to complicated..... but ya it would be cool if you had to move the nunchuck and the wiimoter back and swing it forward for a slapshot.....

well, im not sure. Nintendo has been doing some amazing things, so we'll see if it will be too complicated for them. Hopefully, nintendo will surprise us!

hockeyhero

Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:
hockeyhero said:
Gdog said:

maybe next time.....

well, im not sure. Nintendo has been doing some amazing things, so we'll see if it will be too complicated for them. Hopefully, nintendo will surprise us!

yes.... i do hope so they would bring it to wii for nhl 09...... i know i would buy it if it had good controls.....:D

c'mon EA make it happen for us......:dance:

Werbung: