1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our gamer community by registering for free here

What games do you still need to purchase this year?

Discussion in 'Console Talk' started by Sugarhill, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Member

I will need to get:

Forza Horizon
    Madden 13
    Nike+ for the Kinect
    Wreckateers
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted
    COD Black Ops 2

There may be a few other games that pop up or that I've forgotten, but those are the ones that I can't wait to see how they play.

2. bigkurita

bigkurita New Member

Some of the games I am thinking about getting this year is NBA 2K13 because I have been playing that franchise since I was in middle school and loved playing it. Although things are starting to get repetitive, I want to know what new things they are going to add. Another one would be Borderlands 2 because the first one was so much fun. Hopefully the sequel won't disappoint.

3. Sugarhill

Sugarhill Member

When I first got back into gaming, I went to GameStop to look for some games and I bought Madden 07 and NBA 2K7. I played NBA 2K7 a little, got a few achievements, but I knew it wasn't really a game that I would ever get good at. There may be a few achievements that I will still try to get on it.

I bought 2K11 because I was interested in the Jordan Challenge. I have yet to even start playing it. I should probably start it soon to get the simple online achievements. I would've considered 2K12 if they had Allen Iverson in it, but since they didn't, I won't be getting it. I'd have to see something special in 2K13 to get that one.

4. micromachne

micromachne New Member

I wouldn't say I "need" to purchase any of these. But they are all games I want and plan on buying this year.

The Last of US
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    PSO 2
    Guild Wars 2
    Playstation All Stars