What game do u want on Virtual Console most?

guyofgod

Well.....for one, there is going to be a new banjo cazooie game for the xbox360 if you didn't already know. I am a huge fan ;)

Other than that, Pokemon Snap is fun, even if you don't like Pokemon (like me) , it's a camera game more than a pokemon game....I can't explain it, look it up on youtube to see what I am talking about.

Werbung:
Of course I knew, Luigi. xD
I'd DEFINITELY buy it even though it's my dad's 360.

Well, at least DK64 has the biggest chance of appearing (despite reason to believe otherwise with the size).

Josedo

Chrono Trigger, Mario Party 1, Pokemon Stadium (1 & 2), Metroid 2, Yoshi Island, Mario Is Missing!, Mortal Kombat 3, Megaman X, Megaman II, and... well... um... Majora's Mask and Megaman 64!

pkf0rtzh4ar

someone ever played some game called : gex enter the gecko?

it is about a gecko which...well i dont know the storyline :p.

i enjoyed it pretty much when i was a child and i think it be cool to get it back.

Wild Aidin

I'd love Super Mario All-Stars for SNES. I know it would be expensive(about 2000 Wii Points or so) but it's worth it whether you already have at least one of those games on All-Stars on your VC or not. Why? Because of better graphics, gameplay and music.

Niwi

Chrono Trigger / Secret of Mana / Majora's Mask. Gonna get CT on the DS though and Secret of Mana seems to have been added recently if I'm not mistaken. All Wii-points cards are sold out where I live though. :(

Werbung: