What do you want out of the next big update ?

Metal747

Geez I would really like the MP7 and the XM8 to come into combat arms and be AVAILABLE TO GP PLAYERS!!! And I would want to be able to mount a scope on the L85 as well as on those machine guns....the rank requirement on the L85 is a little high IMO, maybe nexon should switch that with the G36, take the G36 out of noob hands. And yea I would really like some new weapon modifications, tired of those old scopes and silencers!!!!(and clips) We need different scopes for the different sniper rifles, it really gets boring with the same crosshair everytime you pick up a rifle, only the dragunov has a scope of its own, but cmon, give the other snipers some better scopes too.

I like the scope on the L85 MOD btw...got a pic here.

Man i am 100% with u on the l8 they should lower rank requirement and raise the g36 its just way to good for a starter weapon they should make the noobs work hard for it

Werbung:

spuznick242

Man i am 100% with u on the l8 they should lower rank requirement and raise the g36 its just way to good for a starter weapon they should make the noobs work hard for it

I dont see too many noobs using the G36 anymore. Most of them just choose to by NX and get some real weapons.

spuznick242

I used the AUG back in the day, along with the AK47, AK74, and many more, but currently I use what ever gun I seem to get. I dont play much but my bro does on my account, he buys NX and everything, so I let him play and let him get what he wants for the most part as long as he doesnt spend much GP.

Werbung: