What console Is better?!

Ken in the bubble

This one would go great here because this is hands down the biggest/most talked about debate on the internet.. :S Anyway which one? I like 360.. because I'm casual and i like the online play and WII! :) =D :nuts: Soo anyway.. This is a touchy (from what i've seen) subject so please keep the flaming to a minimal...

Werbung:

Squishy-1

ps3 hands down worst of all, all the good games for ps3 have switched to xbox 360, ive been looking for a wii but people buy them so fast its hard to find any in stock, i think i might switch to xbox 360 but im definantly getting a custom controller if i do, i cant stand the giant controllers, bottom line if anyone was selling ps2 a wii and a xbox 360 all for the same price i would buy the wii to play and ps3 to sell on ebay... maybe xbox 360 if i had enough cash on me as well

Undead_Lives

Well I've only played the Wii and 360, and haven't been exactly impressed by either. So I can't really say PS3 is great because I haven't played it, and won't buy it until FF13 :p
However, I think there's already a thread on this....

Mavus

I personally prefer x360, as far as WII i've never played one and PS3 aren't worth all the rave (neither is the 360).

i'd go for wii cuz nintendo used a lot of time to come out with it...ps3 is crap...and 360 is okay the only good game thats good for it is halo 3 but thats not even out yet so...i'd go with wii and if u guys wanna see something funny go to www.wiihaveaproblem.com its hilarious :p

Viper

Well personally i dont like any of them. The 360 has amazing graphics but ive realy never goten a chance to play it. Ive played the Wii and its good but its not something that im acually gonna sit(or stand as it may be) to play it. As for the ps3 i dont like playstation consoles well until yesterday i played guitar hero 2 and im looking forward to buy a ps2 next week lol. so all in all i would say 360 thes best if your looking at graphics and game play(always liked xbox gameplay) and the wii if you really want to try something new. as for teh ps3 i say save your money unless ur really bored buy one and hit it with a sledge hammer that should be worth the 700 dollars you payed for it.

Squishy-1

most of the good games that were going to be ps3 exclusive were discontinued or switched (or added) to xbox, for instance assassins creed... anyone pwnage there are many good games for the 360, like assassins creed, gears of war, crack down, and that one zombie game i forgot the name of along with some others i cant remember (there was this one where you could get in mobile suits and stuff) as for the wii i would just like to be able to play the fighting and arcade games, along with all of nintendos previous games

Ken in the bubble

Ok heres a detailed description of what I think of all 3 consoles so far: (prepare for a decently long post or maybe not :/)

PS3:

I hate this console for many reasons..

1. Blue-ray... We don't need it! The players are incredibly expensive too. Even VHS was still popular when dvd came out. You don't need it in a console at this time. Besides DVD HD came out as well. WE DON'T NEED BLUE RAY!

2. Exclusive game went bye bye.... Gta.. hell, they lost it early. Assassins creed? Lost it... FINAL FANTASY? lost it... All of those games that the playstation fanboys loved are now gone! They just lost a bunch of fan-base by losing all those games.. But thats ok.. WE HAVE RRRRRRRRIIIIDDGEEEEEEEE RACER! Screw ridge racer! Games (believe it or not) Sell the consoles! The consoles don't sell the games... The technology is put into the games not the consoles. Though the ps3 is powerful but it's actually the game designers that make the game look pretty and run smoothly. And the current games they have... Suck! No halo? Thats ok! WE HAVE KILLZONE 2! YAY! .. Hold up.. Killzone one SUCKED! What made you think we wanted more?! And thats only one of the few examples.. Want an example of a great game.... Resistance! THATS IT!

3. Online play... I can't even contact my gaming friends! WTF? They did it horribly!

4. SHUT UP ABOUT THE GRAPHICS! They do not make a difference.. Besides.. You won't see any major differences between the xbox360 and ps3 graphics... Just open up your eyes.. They aren't that different though the ps3 is a bit better I will admit

5. The price.. You promised us soooooooooooooo much that you couldn't deliver.. yet the price is still INSANE!

xbox360:
Online is great! And free! You have nice free features along with better features you can pay for. You can contact with gaming friends, talk to them, keep scores, ect.. And those are free things! The graphics aren't totally that good anymore.. Because the par has been set and all the game consoles have been released. (What is next gen graphics anymore anyway? :p) The game lineup is now better than before. Assassins creed; final fantasy, doa, oblivion (which despite what idiots may think is a huge endless game some people just can't deal with the fact there is no goal so they, feel the game has nothing to do.. open you eyes!) It's a decent console and the but they had a very very sloppy start. A bunch of stuff went wrong and they rushed the release. But now most of all that is cleared up.. Instead of a ps3 I'll play my 360 (as said in the above video) :)

Wii: Hands down... The most creative, new, fresh, decent console I've ever seen! Nintendo knows what they're doing too! For all you idiots who think you need to jump around and act like some 10 year old with a.d.d. who had too much sugar... you're wrong! All i do is sit on my couch and use short hand motions to control the games. They games are nice and creative too... Though red steel sucked. Cept for the sword fighting! But.... i wouldn't doubt at all if they made some sorta infrared light gun for fps games.. Then it would be even more fun to play games such as call of duty or red steel. Especially if you had to use the sites. Plus i can play with backwards compatibility... Literally! And btw I've made a post on this forum with a wii before! =D ( my older brothers got un!)

Squishy-1

that was a very nice and almost completely accurate description, though i would add that xbox 360 has the gayest controller ever, but you can get ps2 style or sixaxis i should say controllers

Ken in the bubble

Yeah i don't like the xbox controller either.. Though you can get modified controllers.. but I'll play any game with any controller... or.. well not really but it doesn't matter to me.. :p

Undead_Lives

I don't think Sony lost FF...unless you're talking about FF3 on the DS, which was originally by Nintendo anyways. Sony took it over from them.

Squishy-1

nah since square enix signed on with ff11 to be multi platform they decided to expand to be no longer exclusive, or thats what i have heard

Werbung: