Were you one of the lucky ones to get the Wii Web Browser for free?

Did you get it for free?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

guyofgod

I just got the word that they will be able to send my wii back with the internet browser so I will get the internet browser for free again.

Ryano

Luigi said:
I just got the word that they will be able to send my wii back with the internet browser so I will get the internet browser for free again.

Can't say I'm surprised since the same thing happened with my friend.

Ryano

sear69 said:
Luigi said:

How did you manage that?

Well if your wii breaks and it has the internet channel on it and you send it away to nintendo then they'll fix it and still give you your internet channel.

Pythorne

Ryano said:
sear69 said:
Luigi said:

How did you manage that?

Well if your wii breaks and it has the internet channel on it and you send it away to nintendo then they'll fix it and still give you your internet channel.

They probably think that you payed for it and dont want you to buy it again...

shelton2211

i had the trial version of the internet and i left on a trip and i just didnt think about getting on the wii shop channel for a long time and it upgraded me to the actual internet channel with out me doing a thing

craig

I only got my wii the other day, and I see on here that you could have got it for free... Looks like I am going to have to pay for it, although some of my mates did get it free

Ryano

craig said:
I only got my wii the other day, and I see on here that you could have got it for free... Looks like I am going to have to pay for it, although some of my mates did get it free

Unlucky man, but honestly I wouldn't even buy it, I never use it...

Pythorne

Ryano said:
craig said:

Y not, its only 6 dollars or 3.00 pounds. I think its worth it. many people do. the internet channel is a good addition, but i wish it was for free.

Ryano

Pythorne said:
Ryano said:
craig said:

Y not, its only 6 dollars or 3.00 pounds. I think its worth it. many people do. the internet channel is a good addition, but i wish it was for free.

Well I barely ever use it and most people with wiis don't use it either, for free its cool but its a pure rip off to charge people.

Werbung: