Were you happy when you bought your Wii?

TimpZ

I was stoned but didn't play it at first. I just packed it up carefully and eventually i turned it on. I probably just checked out the channels for 2 hours before I started to play wii sports. The very next day, I bought twilight princess and now i'm waiting for Metroid 3 (sometimes I hate sweden)

Werbung:

kaitora

when i got mine it felt like christmas day. I woke up early, and when the courrier knocked on my door i ran to go sign for it... aaaaah the memories of yesterday

shelton2211

i wanted a wii for christmas last year and my brothers told me that they were sold out everywhere in town but they had gotten one and played it for 2 weeks before christmas

Ryano

killman360 said:
I got it on christmas and went nuts for it. I was looking forward to the thing for weeks. it was major torture.:D

haha same here, and then I woke up so early on Christmas morning XD

kaitora

when i ordered mine (off amazon) i went crazy, and had to have it ASAP... i even paid 15 quid for next day delivery, and when i got it i went nuts... i finally had the one thing i needed to make my gaming life complete

Kirby

I was estatic, mainly because I bought the system with my own money. I probably played it for a few hours after I had it set up, then I kinda went on and off. I'm really waiting for the big winter releases to come out before I seriously play again.

Ryano

kaitora said:
when i ordered mine (off amazon) i went crazy, and had to have it ASAP... i even paid 15 quid for next day delivery, and when i got it i went nuts... i finally had the one thing i needed to make my gaming life complete

15 quid??? Thats dear for just one day early....

Werbung: