Were do I find a WoW model extractor?

I've been looking for one for days now, and still can't find one. So please someone tell me, were can I find one? And if they do exist, do the models extracted have animations?o_o

Werbung:

Squishy-1

i think they are still in mdx form so you should be able to get them with viewer and they do come with animations my friend knows how to extract them he was on this forum once i think his account was tenkaran or something like that but anyway ill ask him next time i talk to him

Squishy-1

in the case its stealing is it not stealing to take models from wc3? look through the terms before extracting anything just to make sure

mikke95

Well doesn't all credit Blizzard then using their WoW Models..?
Look at wc3sear.ch they got tons of them and almost everyone is crediting Blizzard.

Kevin

There's nothing illegal about using wow models unless you claim it is your own work and that you are making money off of it.

If you're using it for a blizzard product, give creds to blizzard, and aren't making money, then it's kosher. No way they can even try to sue you for copyrights because it doesn't break those two lines.

edit: ps I need some serious help in this thread: http://www.wc3anvil.com/showthread.php?t=1620

Undead_Lives

For future reference, please check last post date before posting.
Mavus: Great, show me some laws that make it legal.
Copyright laws prohibit many things, I'd think they'd prohibit this.

Undead_Lives

Sorry, my fault on that. My apologies, I did misread it. Interesting how just a few letters make such a large difference.
In any case, I apologize.

Werbung: