Waverider snipe tactic

GaidenGunz

So i was playing and i figured out a great strategy that got me a 14 kill streak (14 kills widout dying). if your on the right side of the tower's team then you have to run up to where the caution place is and get in the corner. as the enemy closes in on your spawn area you can snipe from there and there is a glitch when you are crouching there that no bullets can hit you. i guess i accidently moved or something after 14 kills and someone got me :(. but good luck and if your having trouble with this strategy just add me/message me we can do a match and ill show you where it is.

Werbung:

GaidenGunz

camping FTL man. i hate campers. ive gotten killed 10 times by the same person cuz he was camping at the spawn place, hidden so we could not tell where he was. before you could get near enough to tell where he was...BAM headshot your down. he was the player of the day for junkflea that day...

Speci4lized

So i was playing and i figured out a great strategy that got me a 14 kill streak (14 kills widout dying). if your on the right side of the tower's team then you have to run up to where the caution place is and get in the corner. as the enemy closes in on your spawn area you can snipe from there and there is a glitch when you are crouching there that no bullets can hit you. i guess i accidently moved or something after 14 kills and someone got me :(. but good luck and if your having trouble with this strategy just add me/message me we can do a match and ill show you where it is.

so your strategy is to use a Glitch in the game... I also see you have been dishonorably discharged. How's that working out for ya?

Layzie

Miss you paramarta <3!

And to the OP; waverider is a pretty good map to be a roaming sniper.. considering the fact that most people just do the stupid under map glitch. Anyway, if you have a quick shot a 14kill streak is nothing (not downing your streak, just pointing out another method)

Werbung:

funnydeaths=]

he said SNIPE tactic

I dont like to use the watch tower....many people expect someone will show up there....I like to stay on ladder and go down (w/ crouch) and stay at a part where u can see an opening throgh the bars. Or just go up to watch tower part and jump on rail and then walk ur way to the back of it.