Warioware Smooth Moves - WiiPros Official Thread

Ryano

Squiddy said:
Ryano said:
Squiddy said:
I never saw the appeal in this game, probably because I don't have a second Remote or that I can't find it anywhere for £10 (that's what it's worth IMO).

There's like no games that you need 2 wiimotes for.....

I'm talking about the multiplayer aspect, which this game is supposedly heavy on.

Actually this particular one has terrible multiplayer.....and even for it you still don't need 2 remotes because you just pass the remote around as you play...

Werbung:

Tyrant1x

Yup most ppl say this game is great multiplayer but ithink the multiplayer is rubbish

And i just completed block star cause i have nothing to do lol since im gonna be awake for another 2hours or so

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
Yup most ppl say this game is great multiplayer but ithink the multiplayer is rubbish

And i just completed block star cause i have nothing to do lol since im gonna be awake for another 2hours or so

Actually most people say the multiplayer is rubbish compared to other WarioWares.

Jailbreak

yer te multiplayer here deffinately isnt as good, deffinately a missed oppertunity :( the multiplayer on the cube wario ware was brilliant with a group of people

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
yer te multiplayer here deffinately isnt as good, deffinately a missed oppertunity :( the multiplayer on the cube wario ware was brilliant with a group of people

Yeah I especially loved the dancing multiplayer game for the cube:)

Jailbreak

its easy, but its mainly a multiplayer game really, which is why its annoying that the wii wario wares multi player isnt a patch on the gamecubes one.

Werbung: