Warioware Smooth Moves - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Jailbreak

Ryano said:
I really enjoyed this game but the multiplayer was very very bad compared to the GC WarioWare

its true sadly :( the multiplayer on the GC wario was probably one of th best multiplayer games, no where near as good on the Wii :(

Tyrant1x

The dancing game isnt that weird its one of my favourite games lol except the first few times i kept losing ;(

Im still playing this game trying to unlock all the minigames and ive got everyones except for monas now

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
The dancing game isnt that weird its one of my favourite games lol except the first few times i kept losing ;(

Im still playing this game trying to unlock all the minigames and ive got everyones except for monas now

Yeah that dancing game is great. xD

And I unlocked all the games ages ago...

Tyrant1x

I havent played in 3 or 4 days so i might get the last few microgames tonight but i hate playing the same person over and over again -.-

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I havent played in 3 or 4 days so i might get the last few microgames tonight but i hate playing the same person over and over again -.-

Yeah that got annoying when I was playing the game...

Tyrant1x

I can do pretty much every game perfectly now except that one that says keep the beat took me until after id finished the game to figure out how to do it -.-

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I can do pretty much every game perfectly now except that one that says keep the beat took me until after id finished the game to figure out how to do it -.-

Yeah I know, it took my brothers and me ages to figure out how to play that stupid game....and after coming back to the game I can't remember again.

Squiddy

I never saw the appeal in this game, probably because I don't have a second Remote or that I can't find it anywhere for £10 (that's what it's worth IMO).

Ryano

Squiddy said:
I never saw the appeal in this game, probably because I don't have a second Remote or that I can't find it anywhere for £10 (that's what it's worth IMO).

There's like no games that you need 2 wiimotes for.....

Werbung:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
Squiddy said:

There's like no games that you need 2 wiimotes for.....

I'm talking about the multiplayer aspect, which this game is supposedly heavy on.