Warioware Smooth Moves - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Geno

RE: Wario ware - WiiPros Official Thread

I need this game soon, I'm looking for a good multiplayer game that's addicting.

GoldenAssassin

I spent a lot of money recently on multiplayer games. I purchased WiiPlay, Mario Party, and Namco Arcade (it's a GC disc but I bought it to play on the Wii).

Therefore, I think that I'll wait about a year until the price drops on WarioWare...then I'll buy it for me and my roomates.

killtheoldway

Buy it , i love it , although the mutliplayer is really short (took about 2 hours) but havin a big family with lots of brothers makes it a really good game , i love it!

beerbert

i dont have the game but i played it my favourite type of games are the mortal and pestle ones and especially the one where u have to control a little robot to pick up all the rubbish!!
:)

k-boz

the multiplayer is good, and some of the minigames are kl, but it's too quick, there shoulda been all the minigames from previous games in the series

Acetehubernoob

this game is so fun but the best part is haveing a bunch of buddies playing it and just watching ppl as they play it. its so funny

Ryano

I really enjoyed this game but the multiplayer was very very bad compared to the GC WarioWare

Werbung: