Warcraft the movie

Tenebrae

Oh my friggin gosh! I knew this would happen someday! I tried to warn my brother, but he never listens! And NOW look where we are!!

Anyway, I was just checking out stuff on WoW: Burning Crusade, when I came upon this little thing on gamespot. Here's the site:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/worldofwarc...tml?sid=6151334

If you're too lazy to check it out, then I'll tell you what this is about: Warcraft the Movie!
Now, my personal opinion on this is that, though Warcraft is without doubt one of the funnest games I have ever played, it doesn't exactly have the best story.
But then again, it did have some pretty good side stories, like the book "Lord of the Clans" and such. I guess they could make a pretty good movie out of this.

But anyway, enough about my opinion. What are YOU'RE opinions?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

WoW doesn't need anything more. It's Evil enough.
However if it's not based on WoW, I'm all for it :yay:
Although it'll probably end up being cheesey...

Tenebrae

I think that what it is is just a side story taking place in the warcraft universe, or something like that... I didn't pay that close of attention to the interview...

Although it would be pretty cool if they put Arthas/Ner'zhul in it. His armor is so friggin awesome.

Benx_X

I think that what it is is just a side story taking place in the warcraft universe, or something like that... I didn't pay that close of attention to the interview...

Although it would be pretty cool if they put Arthas/Ner'zhul in it. His armor is so friggin awesome.

[/b]
lol for sure... though if they made the movie on wc 1&2 that would be better IMO

Raiju

Can't avail that. The majority of best-sellers books' movies are really lower in quality in comparison

Can't even imagine how it would be in a game, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was enough to teach me how far the evil cinema industry can corrupt a game history

Xeridanus

why don't they do starcraft instead?? it had a way better story line, although i've read the last guardian, that was an awesome book. so either, story has to be as good as one of the books, or it will be a waste of money, imo. who here has seen doom? doom had nothing except the brand name. thats what got people to see it, the fact that so many players had played the game. they used the popularity of the game to promote their movie. for an action movie, it was a bit below standard. i hope it won't be the same for this. despite my lack of faith in their competancy, i would still pay to see it at the big screen. :p im helpless like that. besides, it would be a good excuse to get out of the house.

~Xeridanus

Alekill

i too hope that the warcraft movie will be based on one of the books. I reely liked Day of the Dragon. That would be a cool moive but there is a curse with games to movies so who knows i just hope its not based on WoW

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Can't even imagine how it would be in a game, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within was enough to teach me how far the evil cinema industry can corrupt a game history[/b]
Yes, FF: The Spirits Within was VERY far from the game, however, have you seen FF7: Advent Children?
It is EXTREMELY close to the game itself.