Warcraft 3 Story

Undead_Lives

Well as said by someone else...this section is a little dead, so I'll try to give it some life.

What do you think of the Warcraft 3 story? I mean, the plot line. This includes the expansion of course.
Some people say that the expansion's story was much worse than the original game's, but I have to disagree. I think it was better...revenge, betrayal, it's all good. But I'd like your opinions.
One thing I do NOT like is how they keep bringing orcs back to control under the Legion, I mean come ON. Grom already freed them all! It was a famous line! And now you want to reverse it? That's crap. Well, in my opinion.

Now I could've put this in the Story section, but if people read a few stories that section would be reborn as well. And this section needs more help so :p

Werbung:

Alekill

i sadly havnt played the story in so long i forget :p but i have been trying to beet TFT but i'm reely lazy and with school it getting stupid because of the time issues

Fladian

The story was very decent. RoC had a story I enjoyed quite a lot, I must admit that. But TFT was quite... well, boring. Nothing really happened that specifically grabbed my interest, especially compared to RoC.

Alekill

it sucks that i cant remeber...
but i just read the umm... war of the ancients triligoy and it was cool because i learned who lady vashj was a nd other interesting stuffs

Fladian

I know a bit of the history and stuff, but nothing exceptional. The things I do know were pretty nice though... unfortunately, you'd have to read just about all books to let everything make sense.

MeTaL GuArD

Well, i never really thought about it. The part i liked in the RoC campaign story was Arthas. I think he's one of the most interesting characters in RoC, along with Illidan. And on TFT campaign i liked... guess which part. Good guess, Arthas and Illidan part. :p The Blood elves been not bad aswell. And Sylvanas one been decent. Actually i would say that i liked most of TFT.

Fladian

You're right. The characters in RoC were (semi-)interesting. Though it might be their reputation which left me with not a too high impression of them...

MeTaL GuArD

Actually, Arthas reminds me a bit of Anakin from Star Wars.
He tried to save what he loved but in time became evil. Anakin trying to gain as much power as he could to save Padme; can relate to Arthas trying to get Frostmourne to defeat Mal'Ganis. Though Arthas gone for Mal'Ganis for revenge aswell, so it's hard for me to tell if i can really refer him to Anakin that much.

Werbung:

Alekill

yay it got some reely cool stuff in the night elfs past
also my friend has the WoW strategy guid and it has a history thing wich is cool because it tells you quite a bit about mideve (how do you spell his name?)