Verticaly or horizontaly??

Werbung:

Gdog

because I still have my gamecube, i keep my wii up, but i cant fit any gc controllers or memory cards, so I just use the gc for that

giroblade

i think the vertical looks better but i have it horizontal only becuz i play the original mariokart and the controller cable might pull it down too lazy 2 get a cable extender

Danny

giroblade said:
i think the vertical looks better but i have it horizontal only becuz i play the original mariokart and the controller cable might pull it down too lazy 2 get a cable extender
Here's a list of Mario Kart Games..
Super Mario Kart
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Double Dash!! - prolly the one you have.. so it isn't original ;)
And other ones I don't like
Mario Kart Wii..

Kirby

Either way is absolutly fine, there is no faults in any way that you put the Wii (unlike the Xbox 360, which tends to scratch disk if standing up straight). However, when choosing which way to put it, you may want to consider this:

Space, the one thing the Wii needs to breath. Take note that if you lay down your Wii, that one of the vents actually are on the bottom. So if you do lay down your Wii, make sure its on a solid surface (not on a carpet or else there will be no breathing room). Same thing when you stand the Wii up, don't have the vents right next to another piece of equipment that emits heat. Give your Wii some room, about 2-3 inches (3-4 centimeters).

skyclaw

usually its vertical but i wouldn't mind laying it down for awhile... I've always liked the tilted back look when its standing though

Danny

skyclaw said:
usually its vertical but i wouldn't mind laying it down for awhile... I've always liked the tilted back look when its standing though

Mind my retartedness but i didn't understand that Exactly..
Do you mean that usualy it's Vertical but you wouldn't mind leaving it horizontaly but you've always liked the way it's tilted when it's standing?
Did i get that right? I'm confused.. :mega_shok:

kaitora

i have mine vertical too.... but i think i may put it horizontal soon to save space, and to make it look better when i put my gamecube controller and memory card in it

Werbung: