VC Titles You Regret Buying?

Are there any?

I don't regret any of mine because I consider my options VERY carefully and I don't waste points (mainly cause I can't "afford" to waste points) like other people do.

But some have been led to purchasing a title and they end up being disappointed. Was this the case with you, by any chance?

Werbung:
I didn't bother buying SMB at all. I'm not a big fan of the original anyhow and it's been rehashed too much it's hard to go back to. Kirby's Adventure is much more worthwhile purchase.

And yeah, Bomberman is certainly worth it. I hope you don't regret buying it! xD

thexcheat

I don't really regret buying any of the VC titles but i never play they with the good games i have. Super Mario 64 is one of the best games of all time! and i couldnt resist :)

Torvane

Hmm... , I'd have to say that i regret that i downloaded Mega Man and Metroid. Metroid i Downloaded because i like the series but the original just hasn't stood the test of time. Mega Man, while being a good game, it's just not for me. Also, i regret buying Super Mario Bros 2. Oh well, at least i got the real Super Mario Bros 2, the Lost Levels before it was taken off

Sousanator

My Pokemon Ranch is horrible, unless you like watching pokemon, and taking pictures of them.
There is no gameplay element at all, its just a collecting(from your DS or waiting a day) and watching them run around.
Hardly even worth 5 minutes of fun.

metroidprime3rules

My Pokemon Ranch is horrible, unless you like watching pokemon, and taking pictures of them.
There is no gameplay element at all, its just a collecting(from your DS or waiting a day) and watching them run around.
Hardly even worth 5 minutes of fun.

Wow how could you buy that piece of crap? lol

I regret buying Yoshi's Story for N64 =/

Werbung:

killman360

I have not so far, though I have only purchased 5.
Paper Mario (N64)
Legend of Zelda: OOT (N64)
Super Mario Bros. (NES) < A classic!
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Galaga (NES)

They have all turned out to be at the least decent and worth the points.