Untitled II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Hunter, the discussion is around the theme of his story. Therefore it is on topic.
Besides, it has ended, so don't bring it up again. Thanks.

johnfn

Hunter, the discussion is around the theme of his story. Therefore it is on topic.
Besides, it has ended, so don't bring it up again. Thanks.
[/b]

This forum seems to get more spammy every time I look at it o_O

Just keep in mind I don't like to see that out of the 15 new comments on my story, a grant total of 0 were actually critique.

Related things don't necessarily fit in the thread. For example if you guys started talking about chainsaws and different types of chainsaws, or whether things are natural for that matter, I wouldn't be inclined to say that helps me understand what I did right and what I did wrong with my story. But oh well :yay:

Undead_Lives

Hey, don't look at me john. One time we had a discussion about the spam. I believe it was agreed upon that it's the only way the site will survive...or something like that.
Anyways, this isn't strict and uptight wc3c.

johnfn

Maybe but it bothers me that no one gave me some constructive feedback.

Btw I never noticed that wc3c was 'strict and uptight' :yay:

Undead_Lives

Compared to this, it is extremely :p
EDIT: As for criticizm, I'll say some right now. I was kinda disapointed how fast you went. None of the characters were really introduced, there were some points where you could have had more description and more character development.

johnfn

Thanks!

The reason I rushed it a little was because my goal was to convey concepts and not so much characters. Still, you have a good point.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Yes but even short stories that focus on a concept can have some description.
Description is a hard thing. The best writers know when to not describe, and when to describe. They know how much description is needed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.