Two silver bars

Werbung:

Soldarius

Not as active as this forum used to but Congrats Gary. Been a long time since i've been here. I haven't been playing as much but when I do come on, I have new faces coming in and being like "wow, it's solderius" but anyways, just wanted to drop and see how everyone who remembers me is doing.

Soldarius

Good to see you .

Good to see you as well.

what up Knife master.... yeah, I don't play as much either.... when I do I look for the above guy ^

Haha, though people (mostly new ones who hear about me) like to question my abilities when it comes to melee. Though I don't play as often, I still haven't lost my touch. One thing that bothered me a little is how much people liked to exaggerate how good I was (we all have our good and bad days). People expect me or expected me to be some kind of god or immortal. Like I should be 40 - 2 or somewhere along the lines.

Majority of the time I just play for fun, but it seems people tend to look for me when I'm on. I end up being stalked. Also, it seems like my mind set has changed. I'm more into teaching people or improving what skill they have. Well, one reason why I don't play as much is because I have 2 jobs now.. =(.

If you guys have a PS3, feel free to add me. My PS3 IGN is Soldarius.

Werbung:

anEgrahm

I hit first lieutenant about nine months ago when the experience rates were quite low (about 100 per match), so that's that. I stopped shortly after because I got into a different kind of online multiplayer game, but to be honest, a lot of current Combat Arms players haven't experienced the times where it was really, really hard to level up.