Twist n' Paint Exclusive

Werbung:

Squiddy

It'll be 800-1000 Points max if we're predicting. And it's good to see creative and original ideas from developers without risk of losing profits/bankruptcy thanks to WiiWare!

Gdog

great grammer supersujay!...but seriously, i love all puzzle games, and if this is a vc game, and is cheap, i am definetly getting it!

Ryano

Gdog said:
great grammer supersujay!...but seriously, i love all puzzle games, and if this is a vc game, and is cheap, i am definetly getting it!

It won't be a vc game, it'll be a WiiWare game....

hockeyhero

Ryano said:
Gdog said:

ohh i thought it was going to be a vc game..okay thanks for the info about this upcoming wiiware:friends:

Ryano

Gdog said:
Ryano said:
Gdog said:

what exactly is wiiware?

It's an upcoming channel to be released for the Wii. 3rd party developers will be able to put games up on it that you can download (costing points). The games won't be full games but they won't be stupid play for a half hour then leave it alone games....should be very good.

Werbung:

Squiddy

Ryano said:
hockeyhero said:
ya isnt there already a wiiware section on the wii shop channel?

No....no there isn't.

And yeah I think Squiddy is right so sorry for giving the wrong info...

There is a WiiWare section in the Shop Channel. The European name for WiiWare is Wii Software.