Turning off the Wii

kaitora

lmao at the spelling of diode.... but anyway... yeah be carefull with that... and timpz is only little so don't blame him for not knowing about electricity... timpz likes to play with jesus... it's not his fault... we love you timpz.... and as for the wii... by the sounds of it there is no trouble with unplugging... so what if your flash gets corrupted... you can still keep your downloads free from the wii channel.

Werbung:

TimpZ

oh. no I hav'nt played with electricity...
ElectricityTest.jpg

is that you? :D. but it's kinda obvius you should'nt flcik it on and off. but just wondering why? the fysiological reason...

Lintz

TimpZ said:
is that you? :D. but it's kinda obvius you should'nt flcik it on and off. but just wondering why? the fysiological reason...
Ask you're teachers in school i can take the lesson with you but it would be more then 3000 post^^

And no thats not me when i was in that age I inserted a pencil^^ Not a knife.

But so long you don't plug you're wii in and out allot nothing bad will happen and if the adapters protection is activate w8 a while and try again.^^ And if it don't work contact Nintendo and ask for help they will tell you too unplug it for 24 hour's and then try again.

And kaitora Sorry about the diodes spelling^^

supersujay

if your wii is not in a game just in the wii menu doing nothing it should not do anything but if it is doing something might mess it up or delete stuff

beerbert

i never do that enyway i always leave mine on standby cuz i can then see if i have eny messgaes and the blue light when u send a messgae is cool

Werbung:

Danny

Absolutely Nothing Will Happen..
Unless You are a 1 in 500 people who will get the wii Burned inside. Making it mess up.