Toys-R-Us

plug9090

Argos is doing an "Any 2 £25 Wii games for £40 deal" which includes some quite good ones like Rayman Raving Rabbids and Heatseeker (the 2 I'm getting).

Just another tip. =]

Werbung:

wayne-kerr

If your in uk check out your local asda, i saw mario party 8 and resident evil 4 the other day 24.88 and most of the games are really cheap

bksands77

man, there used to be a huge toys r us near where i live, but it was changed into a book store

depressing moment in my childhood

now it's currently a recreational equipment store

theprez32

toys r us does really good deals, last week they just had buy 2 get 1 free... it was $80 for 3 games but i also get a discount for working there lol

They are also starting to mark down some games i do all markdowns and signage (sales stuff) so i'll try to keep some what of any updates i know of.. I usually get the flyer a couple days ahead of time.

the wii points just went up there though by $2. but everything else they are usually the same price as every where else

Werbung:

Lauz

remo1980 said:
play.com is cheap for wii games and hardware, they are by far the cheapest online and no delivery charge

I agree play.com is by far the best online company to order from, and are generally the cheapest. And they dont just sell games, they sell cd's, dvd's, gadgets and even clothes!!