Too many Mario games for the Wii?

Werbung:

TimpZ

but most mario games isn't mario more than nintendo games with mario in it. I would call Mario 64, mario sunshine, galaxy real mario games. Mario cart, mario party, mario whatever is just nintendo developed franchise

Noel

I don't mind the amount of mario games there are as long as they keep them good. I think most of the time it just allows nintendo to something different with an existing genre and knowing that people won't overlook it because mario is such a big name.

Timtight

Mario Is Ok As Long As Their working On Other Games And At The Same Time Keeping The Mario Games Good... Because I Really Like Mario Games Like Mario Kart, And Mario Tennis As Long As They Keep Them Fresh...

k-boz

I don't think there are too many! Everyone loves mario, besides you only have the sports games, the paper mario games, and the main series (galaxy), so not really that many!

Danny

GoldenAssassin said:
Alright, I understand that Mario is Nintendo's official mascot. However, is anybody else getting worried about the sheer amount of Mario-flavoured games being released for the Wii? Mario Kart, Mario Party, Mario Football, Mario RPGs, Tennis, etc etc.
The reason is because 75% of the games for the wii was for the gamecube..

Shripe

I think that because Nintendo makes the Wii, they're obviously going to have the most knowledge of the workings of the system.. hence so many first-party Mario games, and very few others, such as RPGs, quite yet.. At least, that's my theory.

Ryano

Well simply put, Mario sells. So there's no real point in not having him in all of these games. But it would be nice to see a completely new and origanal game come to the Wii. Something like Pikmin was for the GC.

Lintz

I almost think Nintendo need do drop Mario and Zelda in the dumpster if they keep to make so mouth Mario game's adn when will some thing new be in Zelda and Mario it's always saving the princess.

Werbung: