Tony hawks downhill jam

Werbung:

EngWii

no, project 8 never came out on wii.
I like downhill jam, it gives a new twist onan old franchise, not that i don't like the other tony hawk games. :)

kaitora

but it's bascially a racing game... and if i wanted a racing game i would get need for speed carbon... simple as... tony hawks is about skating... always was... always will be

Giga-Bowser

kaitora said:
but it's bascially a racing game... and if i wanted a racing game i would get need for speed carbon... simple as... tony hawks is about skating... always was... always will be

yes but THDJ is way better than anything like NFSC and it's not just racing...

EngWii

It's basically ssx on roads, nothing like any car racing game at all, you do still have to do tricks and stuff.
In my opinion, it was a wise move for the wii, i don't see the usual tony hawks games playing well on wii, i'd prefer to control them with a reguar gamepad.
Although a combo of the wii fit board and wiimote would work well, imo.

EngWii

k-boz said:
i loved the tony hawks games on ps2, so if it's not that expensive ima rent this one

Are you in America ?
the blockbuster near me doesn't rent wii games :(
I'd say it was worth a rent though.

Does anyone else think that Tiffany in the blue costume looks ever so slightly like zero suit samus, lol.

Werbung:

Gdog

i live in america, and no blockbusters in my area rent wii games yet. but back to topic, this game shud b rly good