Tombi for the playstation 1

murpo

250px-Tombi_cover_pal.jpg

I accidently broke this and have not played it since. I can remember the good old days of playing this. I'm going to buy it on ebay soon.
It is becoming rare.

Anyone else played it?

Werbung:

Jetfighter

I never heard of that game. It can be pretty nostalgic to play a game again you used to play. Can't you just mod your PS1 and then download that game somewhere?

Visionsofsilver

Wow I've never played that game, and I thought I had played all the PS1 games.

Anyone remember the game for PS1 where you kicked/punched/whatever when the computer did? It had some catchy jingle that went like "Kick, punch, it's all in your mind, and if you want to test me, I'm sure you'll find, the things I teach ya, are sure to beat ya, but nevertheless you'll get a lesson from teacha!"

Wow I can't believe I remembered that whole song. It kinda came to me as I was typing it. Haha.

Shen

murpo said:
250px-Tombi_cover_pal.jpg

I accidently broke this and have not played it since. I can remember the good old days of playing this. I'm going to buy it on ebay soon.
It is becoming rare.

Anyone else played it?

good, old days with psx. I just end this game few days ago on my psp. It's pretty hard or new games are to easy. If you have a problem check this walkhrough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGdCxv_xFtg

edit: my mistake, i played tombi 2, i think its better then first part

now i play spyro 3, psone was the best console

Werbung: