THIS SHIT IS GETTING OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathgrip

I tend to try and keep a level head in most everything I do in life so I will try and carry it over into this post, but I reallly am getting tired of some of the following things I am seeing from a few of the people playing on a daily basis.
1. This is posted in the "whos a cheater forum" for a reason: I am hearing two or three regulars calling out accusing other regulars of hacking. Now this would be no big deal if said as a joke for a bs HS or a kill through a box or wall once in a while but it is being done as spam and its being done until the other regular gets pissed and leaves.
2. This forum is here for a reason, if you really believe someone is hacking, cheating, getting assistance through downloads, then take the time to follow the steps in the very first sticky, get off your LAZY ASS and make a demo. Submit it for review and if they are using assistance get them gone.
3. From here on out I am done with the spam and accusations while the other regulars are trying to play the game. You are taking away from the overall FUN experience that most of us come into the server to have. When I am on the server, I will warn with a kick if it continues and then it will be a BAN and you can take your case to everyones favorite forums and I will let them FLAME you for a few days before I take the time to answer in the ADMIN area.

Werbung:

WoRm5406

If these people have such a problem with someone.... Why have they not posted in here about it?

That is a good idea.

Ramon Knight

I've been on both sides of that sort of crap, but its mostly just whining (and i'm a big whiner, myself) so i let it go. That's exactly what demos are for.

nicely put dg, i am guilty of calling people hackers once in a while, but i am never serious when i do it (it's usually perv, mugz or spliffs or someone i know can take a joke). i have also noticed some hacking accusations of other regs, and it is not said in a light hearted manner. the disturbing part is that this is coming from other regs. we all play on this server to have a good time, let's not spoil the fun over stupidness like this.

Werbung:

Puppet

I think DG's response is something that deserves this being made an announcement so that it stands out when you go into this forum to complain about someone. Punx/Lo3 admins won't do anything about you complaining about a hacker unless you have proof. We will watch the person more closely if we get repeated complaints, but in general we require you to submit the proof. I am very open to looking at demos that you feel reveal a hacker.

So let DG's warning be considered a warning from all Punx and Lo3 admins. We will warn you first.

Status
Not open for further replies.