There are...

Werbung:

Ryano

There's already a Super Mario Galaxy thread....

http://wiipros.co.uk/super-mario-galaxy-wiipros-official-thread-t-71.html

Manhood

Nobody knows, but i've heard those rumors too. It would be really nice.
The way i heard it, Nintendo doesnt want to release it until the end of '08, because they want the Wii to get known as an easy-to-use familyconsole, and releasing a more high-tech console would complicate to much for the not so hardcore-consoleplayer.
It does make sense to me...

hockeyhero

wayne-kerr said:
Tyrant1x said:
I hope so cause i hate having to delete and redownload virtual console games cause i run out of space a lot -.-

Whats this guy talking about, i swear this topic is about Wii compatibility?

i think he misunderstood the question. I think he thought the question meant hard drive instead of high definition(HD)

pure_mind_games

hockeyhero said:
wayne-kerr said:
Tyrant1x said:
I hope so cause i hate having to delete and redownload virtual console games cause i run out of space a lot -.-

i think he misunderstood the question. I think he thought the question meant hard drive instead of high definition(HD)

I think you misunderstand because I see both HD and HDD in the first post.

also if they do I want a free swap

Werbung:

gunners-4-life

hockeyhero said:
wayne-kerr said:
Tyrant1x said:

analysts says that a wii2 will come out in a few years so maybe it will have hd and a hard drive