The Wii *sign* a very dissapointment

titch.ryan

Wii has great potential look at games like metroid prime 3 :corruption and in the coming year there are going to be alot of games released by nintendo (ssbb, mario kart) and 3rd party developers (tomb raider) which show how good the wii can be.

Werbung:

pkfortzhaar

i understand that you dont like the wii :eek:hmygod: you play zelda out in 40 hours...if i look at how fast u did that...all u did was the missions...why dont you ride free on your horse and discover some caves or search golden bugs or go to the circus where u can also do some missions? if you only do what your supossed to do i understand it isn't funny! now about mario the end boss in classic took you 2 years...on youtube so many vids how people play out mario world in 12 mins no hacking or cheatigng...+ i played all mario's out between 1 month ( not m64 and newer ) and zelda the old 1 took you 3 years....man stop acting so stupid zelda tp is 90 time so big...

killman360

Wasn't Nintendo supposed to start using a new engine for their games? I was just thinking, I heard it was supposed to make thier games alot better, but then I am unsure. Anyone else know about this?

Dana~Banana

Actually i would have bought a 360 BUT it has the red light problems so i dont want to buy it. Who wants to buy a console that breaks in a few months? lol

skaterboi15

GerardZero said:
Dana~Banana said:
Well The wii isnt much for hardcore gamers. Its for the casual gamers. Developers i heard are lazy to make hardcoreish games for WII.

Yea your right,still i liked SMG never the less but it was not chaleging
(spelling)
I was afraid of this when nintendo Said they were going for old and young people,but.......Resident Evil:TUC (a 18+ game)
Was also VERY easy,But i mean old people are waiting for Wii Sports 2
not zombie's
1.young kids can't play those
2.old people like zombie's so much >_> :blink:

So what's th epoints of that?!

i got the 3 rings of death and i sent it back in and they give u a elite console and 1 free month of xbox live

pkfortzhaar said:
i understand that you dont like the wii :eek:hmygod: you play zelda out in 40 hours...if i look at how fast u did that...all u did was the missions...why dont you ride free on your horse and discover some caves or search golden bugs or go to the circus where u can also do some missions? if you only do what your supossed to do i understand it isn't funny! now about mario the end boss in classic took you 2 years...on youtube so many vids how people play out mario world in 12 mins no hacking or cheatigng...+ i played all mario's out between 1 month ( not m64 and newer ) and zelda the old 1 took you 3 years....man stop acting so stupid zelda tp is 90 time so big...

I did do all those side-quest's it took me 5 hours
and about the zelda that took me 3 years (and mario)
i was 7 years old what the do u think :S
at the end i let my cousin help me more than i played

K_x

Dana~Banana said:
Good luck with your Xbox 360 with the Three red lights of death. Lol. Try games like Medal of Honor heroes 2 and Battalian wars and Rayman raving rabbids. Its awesome!
Isnt it called "Red Ring Of Death"?

Werbung: