The Stranger

Werbung:

Fladian

By request, I've read 'The Stranger' as the first story of all Story Contest entries. Again I can't really go into details, but I must agree with the others that one of the weakest part of the story is most likely the grammar. Considering the amount of notes I made by the story and compare it with the other stories I (*uhhum*) read, the difference is gigantic. I personally do not agree with the point that the grammar is the weakest. There was something in the story that annoyed me much, much more.

It's a good story nonetheless, and I'm pretty willing to wait to read the next part. It's only unfortunate that much was hasted because of the deadline of the contest. Because of that, not all potential could be drawn from it. But that was to be expected, I guess.

I really don't see any problems.... :confused: :(
Please point ONE BIG error out.

PS. When will you actually judge it because....If I AM allowed to change things I might but yeah, If I'm not allowed to edit it I won't
(andswer that before the error question please)

Undead_Lives

You can change it if you want. But I won't update the Contest Submission, and that's the where your story will be judged.
So if you edit it here, it won't be judged at all. Go ahead.

Fladian

In my opinion you are free to change it to whatever you want. I, for one, already finished this story and my judgement won't be changed.

Fladian

I answered one of those questions. I already judged yours, it's just waiting until I finish the others - which I will now have plenty of time for... besides monday.

As for those mistakes, well, I don't have the print-outs here and I don't feel like going downstairs to get them. I remember you using an overdosis of names though.

Werbung: