the revo.

shelton2211

im going to go with revolution it just sounded better but wii looks better on the game discs what would they put if it was the revolution : Rev???????

Werbung:

kaitora

lol... revolution is a good name for it, but i prefer wii... it gives a sense of multiplayer, and to be honest it's saying that you don't have to be all serious about it

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:
when i first heard that it was going to be called wii instead of the nintendo revolution i was like...wii?? what the heck lol

I think Wii sounds better than revolution... Nintendo Revolution...no dont like it at all.......

Jesusdragon737

I like the name revolution a lot better than wii. But I guess "wii" does fit the system more. I'm pretty sure I heard that the reason they changed the name for the system was that the word "wii" can be said in practically every language on the planet, and a lot of languages cannot pronounce the word "revolution," and also, the word "revolution" wouldn't make sense to say, someone who speaks Japanese or something.

jesta

nintendo_revolution_270505.jpg

At least they didn't change how it looked! :001_rolleyes:

Jesusdragon737

yeah, i remember way back a while ago when everybody was talking about the "dolphin." that would have been a strange name for a video game system. lol

Werbung: