The Paper Mario Thread

Have you downloaded this game? If so, do you enjoy it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No - I generally don't like RPGs

• Yes, and it's my first RPG! =P

• Total voters

Squiddy

killtheoldway said:
I WANT IT!! :(

Download it then. £7 is value for a game that's usually worth over £50 boxed.

I'll be releasing a review on the site I work at soon for this game so you'll be ready by the time you get it. :)

Werbung:

TimpZ

okay okay! i couldn't keep myself so i bought 1000 points and bought paper mario for 64. i have the thousand year door too on gamecube! i love it!

Squiddy

Lol - great for ya TimpZ.

However, I have a problem - I've ran out of working batteries and I can't play Paper Mario anymore. :(

TimpZ

batteries? or do you mean for the classic controller? what do you do if they run out? you cant save...

dont you have a gamecube controller? works fine, even if the warning-text in the beginning tells ya to put in the classic one

Squiddy

TimpZ said:
batteries? or do you mean for the classic controller? what do you do if they run out? you cant save...

dont you have a gamecube controller? works fine, even if the warning-text in the beginning tells ya to put in the classic one

Nah - I prefer the Classic Controller - and the Wii Remote I have it connected to has no more battery power left.

The Cube controller feels weird on VC games but I'll give it a go.

TimpZ

okay, i don't like the classic controller :D

anyway, so how far have you gotten (on 64)? im just on the first chapter. i honestly don't play more than 1.5 hours a day. sometimes nothing.

Squiddy

20chambo07 said:
I'm waiting to get 1000coins then I will be downloading this can't wait

Dude, you need 2000 coins to get the Wii Points, since Matt hands them out in 2000 Points per 2000 coins via a Wii Points Card code he bought. :)

20chambo07

Squiddy said:
20chambo07 said:
I'm waiting to get 1000coins then I will be downloading this can't wait

Dude, you need 2000 coins to get the Wii Points, since Matt hands them out in 2000 Points per 2000 coins via a Wii Points Card code he bought. :)

wtf I can't do that no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Werbung: