The My Sims Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryano

I got the ONM Mag it got a great score i will not say the score so i wont spoil it. we have seen my sims since the february issue of ONM and it looks great very colourful and exciting, its pretty much a mix of Animal Crossing, The Sims and bits of Harvest Moon.

Info :-

MySims, to be released in Japan as Boku to Sim no Machi (, Boku to Shimu no Machi?, lit. "Me and My Sims' Town") is a forthcoming video game developed by EA Games for the Nintendo DS and Wii consoles and based on Maxis' The Sims series.
The Wii version of MySims revolves around players fixing up a house in their grandparents' rundown town with only a few residents.
In contrast, the Nintendo DS version takes place in a vacation resort with the player tasked with the job to lure in tourists.
This game however will not feature the needs section.

Apart from creating a custom Mii-like character, players may also modify their houses and build furniture and appliances using a selection of building blocks. This gives the player more building options, allowing them to create anything from a fridge to a rooftop swimming pool and moving away from the original Sims tradition of ordering furniture from a virtual catalog. There will be up to 80 characters to interact with in the Wii version (30 characters in the Nintendo DS version), including a mad scientist, a magician, a chef, a hair dresser and a florist amongst others. Some of these characters may ask the player to build things for them; for example the chef may request an oven be constructed for him. As with other Sims games, meeting people and forming relationships will be a major gameplay focus. Other features include the ability to grow flowers and plants by planting seeds outside, and extracting "essences" from the player's objects which can be used for decoration.

Compared to previous Sims titles, MySims has a more anime-inspired look, with super deformed character designs. This was Emmy Toyonaga's idea; in Official Nintendo Magazine she remarked: "Well, Mario and other Nintendo characters are pretty short and stubby. Also, being Japanese, I'm used to the mindset that fun games should have shorter, stubbier characters. So these characters kind of came naturally". In Nintendo Power, designer Robin Hunicke said that the character designs also imply youthfulness, and that the aesthetic was chosen for world-wide appeal, while referring to the lesser sales of previous Sims games in Japan compared to other territories.

In the Wii version of MySims, the Nunchuk will be utilized for direct movement, with the Wii Remote used for object moving and building. The Nintendo DS version of MySims will support touch screen and microphone functionality. This version will also feature a number of mini games, including fishing, for example.

(Source - Wikipedia)

I think this game looks brilliant check it out! and post any new info please!

~Heres a video-

- http://www.gametrailers.com/player/24062.html

BTW My Sims is coming out On the 21/9/07

936499_20061127_screen003.jpg

mysim3.jpg

121.jpg

ss01.jpg

wii-sims-boku.jpg

633198487325596717.jpg

sims.jpg

mysims-a.jpg

mysims-b.jpg

Werbung:

kaitora

i must asay that you have been around for a long time, and i would have thought that you would use the search function by now, but the info was good though. I liked the pics, and your description worked with the pics to display the genre of the game

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.