The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
I was just wondering how long does it usually take to catch fish in that fishing place with the boat/canoe/floating thing/i dont know what it is (sorry i dont know the name of the fishing place is i havent played in afew weeks) cause i remembered being their for ages and getting 1 or 2fish -.- (or am i just bad at fishing)

It didn't take too long for me....maybe you are just bad at fishing. xD

Werbung:

EngWii

Ryano said:
EngWii said:
I still haven't completed it, i'm about 23 hours in, it is a great game though, especially if it's the first Zelda you have owned :)

So what temple are you on then?

I'm in the house in the snow, looking for the first mirror shard, i don't play much though ;)

Ryano

EngWii said:
Ryano said:
EngWii said:
I still haven't completed it, i'm about 23 hours in, it is a great game though, especially if it's the first Zelda you have owned :)

So what temple are you on then?

I'm in the house in the snow, looking for the first mirror shard, i don't play much though ;)

Cool, The boss at the end of the temple is very cool.:)

Tyrant1x

Ooo the temple with the ball and chain that rules and whats so bad about gorons lol except that you cant sumo them whenever you want which wouldve been fun -.-

gohma king

best game ever! for me this game is going right next to oot in my favorite games. i have like every zelda game know to man except for wand of gamelon and the other stuff that got canceled.

kaitora

Tyrant1x said:
Ooo the temple with the ball and chain that rules and whats so bad about gorons lol except that you cant sumo them whenever you want which wouldve been fun -.-

i just find it a slow section of the game... seems a little boring...

Ryano

supersujay said:
this is the best game ever and might even be the best zelda game ever made it is pretty close if it is not, not 100% sure yet

Nope....your so wrong its unbelievable, this game is very over-hyped and is nothing compared to OoT

Squiddy

supersujay said:
this is the best game ever and might even be the best zelda game ever made it is pretty close if it is not, not 100% sure yet

Now I know you're not a real gamer.

TP gets 80% tops from me.

Tyrant1x

Yup its definately not the best game ever id give it about a 85% or so and its definately not even close to being the best zelda ... i think ocarinas the best and i liked most of the others more than tp

Ryano

Tyrant1x said:
Yup its definately not the best game ever id give it about a 85% or so and its definately not even close to being the best zelda ... i think ocarinas the best and i liked most of the others more than tp

While were on the subject...which do you think is better? OoT or a link to the past?

Werbung: