The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess - WiiPros Official Thread

joanym

Liister87 said:
joanym said:
Liister87 said:
joanym said:
I think the game is bether in GC too..!!
But its fun in Wii too, because its a bit harder to play..:p
I need a little help with something, I dont know if this is the right place to ask, but I'll ask anyway... When Colin gets kidnapped by the green Troll thing, on the bridge, does anybudy have some tips how to beat the troll??

Yeh ride to the side of him, get your sword out AS YOUR START RIDING TOWARDS THE TROLL, and then WHACK away.

Takes a few goes to dodge him and whack him at the same time, but its managable!

:) good luck!

I tryed..!!
I used four hours, no kidding..!
It stil wont fall of the F*** bridge..!!

Really? Ok, step by step of what i did that worked, sorry if it doesnt work for you..

1) Get ready to ride
2) Get your sword out
3) Press A start riding fast
4) When you get closer move to the left or right and dodge him
5) At the same time swipe your sword (the wiimote) lots from side to side
6) You should run away victorius, and ready to start from (1) again.

Thats what i did, sorry if that doesn't work, just keep trying!!

Thank you..;)
I Got him..!:D

Werbung:

Ryano

I really liked this game, but I felt there was something wrong with it. There just seemed to be something missing from it...

Tyrant1x

I completed it about 2weeks ago and its a great game but i dont think its anywhere near as good as ocarina and there wasnt enough fun in the game most of the time its too serious (except when youre fishing or a chicken)

Jailbreak

this is gunna make me sound thick but where do you do the fishing? I mean with the proper reel and everything, i never found the place where you do it :(

Ryano

kaitora said:
i loved the game.. but i hated having to fish for the cat... so basically i hate fishing on it

The fishing was ok when you got to actually use the proper rod were you realed the fish in...but I will agree with you....I hate that cat. xD

EngWii

I still haven't completed it, i'm about 23 hours in, it is a great game though, especially if it's the first Zelda you have owned :)

Werbung:

Tyrant1x

I was just wondering how long does it usually take to catch fish in that fishing place with the boat/canoe/floating thing/i dont know what it is (sorry i dont know the name of the fishing place is i havent played in afew weeks) cause i remembered being their for ages and getting 1 or 2fish -.- (or am i just bad at fishing)