The last age

SpIkE_JoNzE

well mates, this is a CF novel i've been writing since a long time, its in spanish so i mde my best effort to translate it, please enjoy...btw rate & comment. ill update it TY.

THE LAST AGE

"Mandkind, it is not anymore of what it used to be; the time has consumed our race, we thought we would never face such a fearsome war, our mistakes opened the doors of chaos, what used to be only one race, now its more than anyboby can even imagine, different worlds, different races; and each one of them were born with the single purpose of achieving the conques of all life..."

The mankind is in the high of its power, there have been no wars since the ending of the Zero Age, so the peace allowed the nations to raise the technological advances, the date, 1945, the time for beggining with the space conquest, the UNF (united Nations Force) was completing the construction of the first three space colonies, the Genesis I, II & III; the new human's cities in the Moon's Orbit.

The entire world witnessed the launching of these three huge stations, that got their placen in matter of hours, the colony ships were ready toget out of the Earth, taking with them the new ppl for the Earth's new galactic nation, millions of ppl left the planet in search of new life in outter space...

As many people in the Earth new, all the powerful people left the planet, politicians, military everyone wanted to go tho the Genesis Stations, each one of these artifial worlds would have its own army as like as the Earth's Nations, the UNF fixed their eyen on the Genesis I station, its leaders were mking suspicious activities with some well known corrupt politicl officers from the nations in Earth...

this is all for today folks, i'll update this later....:)

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

The time passed slowly, and the UNF were holding the total control over the Genesis Stations, keepeng the governors at the edge of the command chain, ppl all over the Earth realized then that the Genesis I was being controlled by the most dangerous Terrorist Organization, the one which survived the Great War in Zero Age, tehir greatest leader took the control of this station, the prepaqration of his armies was completed.

October 1947, Genesis I cut off communication with UNF's leaders, and the civilian people at this station started to raise against their leader, day by day, the disturbs all over the station were taking this into a civil war between Genesis I army and civilian that wnted to get back the Earth, the deadly army slayed all who resisted them, there were no prisioners, and with this the rebellion was temporarily controlled....

To be Continue...